Are you significantly overweight and desperate to make a lifestyle change, but you don’t know where to start? Well, start here. Board certified surgeon, Dr. Michael P. Choi, will get you moving in the right direction!
People with a BMI between 35 and 39.9 with obesity related health conditions such as type 2 diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis and other obesity related conditions are very good candidates for weight loss surgery.
You could be a candidate for surgical weight loss if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You weight 100 lbs. (or more) over your ideal body weight.
- You have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of over 40. Calculate your BMI here.
- You have a BMI of over 35 and are experiencing severe detrimental health effects, such as high blood pressure or diabetes, related to being severely overweight.
- You cannot achieve a healthy body weight for a sustained period of time, even through medically-supervised dieting.
- Are in need of revision surgery from a previous surgery or treatment.
If you’re interested in weight loss surgery or a weight loss consultation, register today for our free in-person consultation. You’ll learn about what to expect, available options and receive answers to common questions.Schedule Your Program Consultation Today